launched the "Institute Membership of CPPRI" in
the year 2000 to provide an interface between the Institute & the Paper
Industry. The membership is offered to all Pulp & Paper Mills, Ancillary
industries, chemical/machinery supplier and to individuals at a nominal
annual fee, that entitles the member mills to number of facilities/services
offered by the Institute at free or concessional rates. The services offered
to the member mills are constantly reviewed and updated by the Institute to
meet the requirements of the member mills.
Institute Membership of CPPRI is being offered to the following categories,
as per the annual fee approved by the Council of Association.
- Small Pulp & Paper Mills in the range of below -
- Medium Size Pulp & Paper Mills in the range between
10,000 tpa to 30,000 tpa - Rs.7500/-
- Large Pulp & Paper Mills (Integrated) above -
- Allied Industries of Pulp & Paper (Ancillary
industries, chemical/machinery supplier) - Rs.5000/-
- Individual (Indian) Rs.3000/-
- Overseas pulp & paper mills US$ 500
- Individual (overseas) US$ 100
Kindly refer to the details of services offered to the
Duly filled-in Membership form (can be download, as per the
category) along with the requsite fee (as indicated above) by demand draft
in favour of 'Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute' payable at
Saharanpur to the following address:
Central Pulp &
Paper Research Institute,
Post Box No.174, Paper Mill Road
For any clarification, please contact:
Mrs. Rita Tandon, Scientist-G & Head, SPPM/IC & PP Division
Sh. A Arokiadoss, PS at Phone: (0132)-2714055,(0132) 2714060\61 Ext(O) :261,213;
» The Benefits You Can Draw By Availing
Institute Membership Of CPPRI
- The member will receive free of charge one copy each of the
current issue of monthly current awareness list, quarterly news
bulletin & other periodicals published by the Institute from
time to time and of the Annual Report;
- The member shall receive free of charge such technical reports
published by the Institute as the Council may determine from time to
- The member shall have access to the library of the Institute for
purposes of reference without any fee and can have copies of printed
articles at a subsidized rate of Rs.2/-(Rupees two only) per page
against Rs.5/- for non-member.
- The member can get information on research and development in the
field of pulp and paper both in the country and abroad free of
- The member can propose subjects for research to be undertaken by
- The member can attend symposia, seminars and conferences
organised by the Institute at 50% discount on registration charges.
- Member shall have accessibility to pilot plant scale studies on
priority basis as per the normal approved rates.
- The member Paper Mills will get priority in technical services/testing
services offered by the Institute with a discount of 25% on the normal approved rates for
tests/analysis other than paper & board upon mentioning of their
member number assigned by the Institute
- Priority will be given to member mills for visit of
'Trouble-shooting Team' of the Institute to attend to the day-to-day
mill problems, as per approved fee.
- Institute will help in Transfer of Technology to member mills.
- The member will get discount to a maximum upto 20% depending upon
the total cost of project for Energy & Environment Audit &
- The member will get upto 50% discount on the publications of the
- The member can have access to all the results of 'Plan' projects
completed by the Institute
Further by mills/organization becoming member, they shall
become closer to CPPRI, thereby getting help to solve their problems.